Reach Forklift Operator - Houston, TX
Branch ID: 5052
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $13.00
Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product. Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products. Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are properly recorded and products match customer requirements.
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment 80% of specified shift.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, report variances as necessary.
- Change equipment battery or LP tank and monitor power source as necessary.
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Must have reach, cherry picker, stand up forklift experience. 1st shift: Must be able to work 6am-2:30pm Monday-Friday and on Saturday/Sunday when needed. 2nd shift: Must be able to operate, stand up, cherry picker, reach forklift. Must be able to work the hours of 230pm-11pm Monday-Friday plus Saturday/Sunday when needed.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Supply Chain - Logistics
Temp to Hire Position
Supply Chain - Logistics
Apply for this Position
Reach Forklift Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Houston, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/18/2019