Operations Assistant - Houston, TX
Branch ID: 5052
Pay Rate/Salary: $11.75 - $12.25
Responsible for ensuring that shipping and receiving documents and functions are completed accurately and on time. Works with warehouse personnel to ensure proper receipt, stocking and shipment of product. Assist with inventory control.
- Ensure the distribution of timely and accurate information and receiving forms to appropriate personnel
- Ensure the hand-held terminals are maintained and fully charged, ready to update and download in a timely manner (RF environment)
- Ensure that all receiving data entry is completed on time to allow picking documentation to be prepared
- Prepare and sort all picking documentation as per the operating procedure
- Prepare all shipping documents and ensure that changes made at out-loading are accurately indicated on drivers' packing lists
- Ensure that all stock is updated and on time
- Dispatch shipments to carriers/drop lot
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management
1st shift: Must be able to work the hours of 6:00Am-2:30PM Monday-Friday plus weekends when needed. 2nd shift: Must be able to work between the hours of 2:30pm-11pm. Monday-Friday plus weekends when needed.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Supply Chain - Logistics
Temp to Hire Position
Supply Chain - Logistics
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Houston, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/18/2019