Administrative Assistant - Missouri City, TX
Branch ID: 5052
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.00 - $16.50
Provide administrative and clerical support to management including the management of personnel records. Work under general supervision of the General Manager while providing personal secretarial services and administrative assistance. Exercise discretion and judgment on occasion and provide courteous, responsive, and accurate information to associates.
Screen telephone calls and visitors, deciding who can be redirected to subordinate managers or to others offices. Provide information to callers, requiring detailed knowledge of the manager's area of responsibility and general knowledge of company policies, practices and operations.
- Perform confidential administrative functions where reports could have an effect on cost. (Typing, proofing and assembling reports or proposals for customers or outside agencies and taking, transcribing and distributing minutes for important meetings)
- Maintain departmental records and prepare reports.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and arrange travel and hotel accommodations as necessary.
- Open and review all mail directed to management staff. Compose responses to routine inquiries, and decide which items can be delegated to subordinate managers, and forward the appropriate items.
- Follow up on all assignments delegated to subordinate managers as to status, completion, etc.
- Maintain administrative filing system including items that are confidential.
- Process weekly payroll records.
- Serve as central communication point for associates.
- Operate office equipment including fax, copier, printer, and binding machines.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Must be able to train in N. Houston 77032 then transfer to Missouri City 77489
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Missouri City, TX
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Missouri City, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/18/2019