Extrusion Machine Operator - Brookville, OH
Branch ID: 508
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.00 - $17.02
Are you an experienced Extrusion Machine Operator? Looking for a Direct Hire opportunity in Brookville, Ohio? Staffmark has the right job for you at a growing manufacturing facility with unlimited learning opportunities. Our client believes in delivering quality products to their customers in a timely basis. And we need you to join in on this exciting opportunity.
As an Extrusion Machine Operator, you are responsible for operating and maintaining machines that extrude material to manufacturer plastic and rubber automotive parts.
- Setting-up extrusion lines to run specific parts. Monitoring line to ensure quality parts are processed.
- Performing change overs. Taking cross sections of completed material to ensure product is within specifications.
- Comparing material and parts to quality standards to ensure it matches product specifications.
- Adheres to quality standards. Keeping production area clean.
Full Comprehensive Benefits Program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more!)
9 paid holidays including birthday plus much more!!
• Email your resume to: Gretchen.Meyers@staffmark.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DaytonOhioJobs/ to learn more about Staffmark and gain job search tips.
Prior experience operating an Extrusion Machine preferred. Manufacturing and production deadline driven. Mechanical Aptitude. Quality and Safety Driven.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Extrusion Machine Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Brookville, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/19/2019