Stand-Up Forklift Reach Truck Driver - Elwood, IL
Branch ID: 5491
Pay Rate/Salary: $15.80 - $16.05
We have immediate openings for 2nd and 3rd shift, Stand-Up Forklift Reach Truck Operators!!
Primary duties will include: operation of stand up forklifts/reach trucks, clamp truck, RF Scanners, and Electric Pallet Jacks.
Employees in this position do:
- Use of LMS (Labor Management System) for production tracking.
- Use of handheld RF scanner throughout workday.
- Order selection with use of lifts.
- Load and unload inbound and outbound trailers with use of lifts.
- Product put-away with use of lifts.
Employees in this position should:
- Have at least 6 months of recent stand up forklift experience.
- Have basic math and computer skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn operation of LMS system.
- Show flexibility to be cross trained on equipment and functions.
- Show attention to detail.
- Maintain accuracy with job function.
This position is a TEMP-HIRE opportunity with one of the area's premier companies.
2nd Shift - Monday - Friday, 2pm to 10pm $15.80 an hour
3nd Shift - Monday - Friday, 10pm to 6am $16.05 an hour
How To Apply: choose which method is most convenient for you!!!
- You can email your updated resume to email@example.com
- You can call and/or text 757-752-9693
- You can also get started by updating or completing an application at www.mystaffmark.com
We have multiple openings so: Tell a friend! Send this to a friend! Have your friend apply!
6 months, recent, stand up forklift experience; Steel-toe boots; Sound judgment skills and excellent attention to detail; Ambitious drive to excel; Strong problem solving skills; Friendly and outgoing team player; Eagerness to thrive in a fast paced environment
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Stand-Up Forklift Reach Truck Driver
City, State or Zip Code: Elwood, IL
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/20/2019