Picker / Packer - Columbia, SC
Branch ID: 5023
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $11.00
Staffmark is hiring for Pickers and Packers. The positions are in West Columbia, SC for one of our premier clients. Shifts are 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM or 12:00 PM - 8:30 PM. If you are looking for a new warehouse opportunity, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• For expedited processing from the comfort of your living room, call or text our toll-free number 833-660-9877
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/staffmarksc
-Pick / Pack - Pulling parts for orders -Must be able to use hand scanners work with bar codes - Prepare products and materials for shipment - Track and record units of materials handled - Adhere to safety policies and procedures Qualifications for the Pick/Pack position include: - Strong attention to detail - Accuracy in your work - Ability to stand for long periods 8+ hours - Excellent attendance at current or previous employment - Pack-out positions (must be completed before clocking out)
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
Picker / Packer
City, State or Zip Code: Columbia, SC
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 3/25/2019