Metal Fabricator - Sheridan, AR
Branch ID: 5009
Pay Rate/Salary: $10.00 - $12.00
1) Fabricates and assembles structural metal products according to job order, verbal instructions, and blueprints: Develops layout and plans sequence of operations, applying knowledge of trigonometry, stock allowances for thickness, machine and welding shrinkage, and physical properties of metal.
2) Locates and marks bending and cutting lines onto workpiece.
3) Sets up and operates fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and drill presses.
4) Designs and constructs templates and fixtures.
5) Verifies conformance of workpiece to specifications, using square, ruler, and measuring tape.
6) May fabricate and assemble sheet metal products.
7) May set up and operate machine tools associated with fabricating shops, such as radial drill press, end mill, and edge planer.
Ability to lift 50-75 pounds on a regular basis, work 10-12 hour shifts.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Sheridan, AR
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/21/2019