Assembly Technician - Masontown, PA
Branch ID: 5090
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.00
Staffmark is hiring an Assembly Technician in Masontown, PA for a well-known electronic company. This Assembly Technician position may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after 90 days! If you are looking for a new career with a great company, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Responsibilities of the Assembly Technician include:
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Maintain work area clean, safe and orderly
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 724-547-1993
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/westmoreland
Assembly Technician requirements a high school diploma or equivalent. Must have 1 to 3 years of experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Masontown, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/21/2019