Product Care Associate - Piedmont, SC
Branch ID: 1102
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $12.75
Staffmark is hiring a Product Care Associates in Piedmont, SC for a well-known company. Come talk to us to get more details! This position may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after 520 hours! If you are looking for a career with lots of overtime, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark?
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 833.660.9877
• Email: CECBR1102@staffmark.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreenvilleSCJobs/
Responsibilities of the Product Care Associate include:
• Work with a team to ensure product is molded correctly
• Verify product operation
• Resolve any issues and inspect molded product
• Prepare finished products for shipment
• Maintain a safe and clean work area Qualifications for the Product Associate position include:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous experience in plastic injection molding, or other related fields
• Experience with controls and instrumentation
• Strong manual dexterity and attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
*2nd and 3rd shifts available *Working 6 to 7 days a week as needed *Must interview for this position *Must be able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours *Must have reliable transportation *Must have a reliable attendance record *Attention to detail *Must be able to work 7 days a week *Must have at least 1 year of manufacturing experience *Must have HS diploma or equivalent
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Product Care Associate
City, State or Zip Code: Piedmont, SC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/25/2019