Material Handler - San Jose, CA
Branch ID: 2200
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.00
We are currently hiring a skilled Warehouse Associate for our client in San Jose, CA. This individual will be held responsible for accurate storing, shipping, and receiving of product to meet company standards or safety, security, and productivity.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Load and unload freight on pallets and/or in trailers efficiently and safely.
- Move product to storage areas with proper material handling equipment, such as powered pallet jacks, and efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area.
- Assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped. Sort, recoup, pack, mark, and label materials. Check or count freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
- Perform duties needed for assembling displays and other specialty value-added services per the customers' requirements.
- Load and unload product on and off of conveyors.
- Participate in physical inventories and note count variances/discrepancies.
- Perform general grounds/housekeeping maintenance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
6+ months of warehouse experience. Computer skills with knowledge of data entry in Excel.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
San Jose, CA
Supply Chain - Logistics
Temp to Hire Position
Supply Chain - Logistics
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: San Jose, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/25/2019