Receiving Associate - Coppell, TX
Branch ID: 5063
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $14.00
For faster service, Call or Text: (833) 818-0910
Warehouse Associate will manage our warehouse inventory, including receiving, put away, and picking orders. Must be able to lift 50 pounds repetitively and use an RF scanner.
First shift currently 8-5pm however that could change as business needs change.
What you will do:
- Perform unload and receive of inbound furniture orders which will require manually moving some large, heavy goods
- Use scan technology to document pertinent carton level information, including condition, quantity, and warehouse location of material
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that all orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues
- Perform regular cycle counts to ensure inventory is accurate and up to date
- Pick deliveries from inventory and stage them by truck and stop number
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience
ability to lift up to 50lbs
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Coppell, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/26/2019