3D Rendering Artist - Bentonville, AR
Branch ID: 5010
Pay Rate/Salary: $35.00 - $40.00
Designs 3D renderings for point of purchase displays as well as corrugated packaging concepts to meet customer requirements. Creates conceptual design and perform project management on various types of semi-permanent and permanent displays.
JOB FUNCTION / PURPOSE
- Develops visually stimulating 3D renderings of point-of-purchase displays (temporary and permanent) and packaging concepts for products utilizing any type of material that is suitable for the project.
- Meets with sales representatives to present and recommend design solutions that meet customer requirements for sizing, styling, costing and production deadlines.
- Prepares specs, sample layouts, exploded view drawings, instructional sheets, renderings and graphical enhancements for customer displays.
- Prepares mock-up samples and past-up work for packaging presentations.
- Obtains pertinent information for outside materials to facilitate purchasing with expedition of quotes and screening of best possible outside vendor for non-corrugated material.
- Creates timeline and oversees project progress.
- Performs quality control. Inspects prototype and 1st article before presenting to customer for sign off.
- Assists in qualifying of new vendors.
- Researches and finds new processes and materials.
- Acts as a backup for other designers.
- Assists, as needed, in testing various products.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
6-8 week project
College degree in Design, Package Engineering/Packaging Science or Industrial Design from an accredited institution. Must be proficient in Artios CAD software, Adobe CS. Experience with TOPS design and palletization software. Considerable experience in P.O.P. design and packaging, preferably within a corrugated manufacturing environment. Minimum 3-5 years experience. Proficient in Strata or Studio 3D Max and 3D Rendering protocols for the Packaging and Display Markets. Experience in operating sample table cutting devices (i.e. Kongsberg tables). Highly Creative in Concepts, Solution Providing and Client Support/ Education. Must be able to present concepts, ideas and sample internally and in client settings. Design specialties and creative execution must meet manufacturing specifications and budgets. Experience with Packaging Testing Experience Ã¢â¬â ISTA., a plus Must provide a PDF attachment of your portfolio or provide a link to an online portfolio.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
3D Rendering Artist
City, State or Zip Code: Bentonville, AR
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 3/26/2019