Lead Quality Inspector - Winsted, CT
Branch ID: 5246
Pay Rate/Salary: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00
Provides leadership guidance and on-going training to inspectors, CMM operators and technicians.
- Oversees equipment for proper conformance.
- Reviews technical drawings and Aerospace Customer specifications to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or report deviations from standards.
- Makes recommendations to achieve optimum quality and efficiency.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a Lead or Supervisory Inspection role in the Aerospace industry.
- Working knowledge of GD&T, AS9102 and inspection measuring equipment.
- Experience with CMM.
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- US Citizenship is required for ITAR Regulations.
- DQR "Designated Quality Representative" experience and/or Airfoil Inspection experience is a huge plus!
· Competitive pay
· Benefits - Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K,
· A modern facility and state of the art technology.
· Career growth opportunities in local plant(s) or relocation to other facilities.
· Stability in the forecast of work for many years to come.
Interested candidates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Aerospace inspection and leadership experience in a machine shop environment. US Citizenship is required for ITAR Regulations.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Lead Quality Inspector
City, State or Zip Code: Winsted, CT
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/27/2019