Fabrication Specialist - Fort Wayne, IN
Branch ID: 5038
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $16.00
Fabrication Specialist/Belt Crew performs splicing procedures to include vulcanization and mechanical on conveyor belts, troubleshoot conveyors, install belts on conveyors and train conveyor belts.
Adhere to site policies, instructions, procedures and safety guidelines in accordance with applicable OSHA and MSHA regulation.
- Must have ability to operate a commercial motor vehicle in accordance with applicable Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulations
- Maintain all work related documentation to include DOT logbooks, pre-departure safety inspections, work area safety inspections and HAZCOM Safety Data Sheets
- Repair, splice and vulcanize all types of conveyor belts, ability to troubleshoot and install belts on conveyors and train conveyor belts
- Subject to both inside and outside environmental conditions
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions.
- Frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, high, precarious places and vibration.
- Occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals, extreme cold or heat, risk of electrical shock, risk of electrical shock, risk of radiation, and very loud noise levels.
Bonus and stock option plan on top of hourly pay. OT pay after 8 hours per day.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Diploma or GED Must have a valid, active Driver's License with an insurable driving record May be required to obtain a commercial Driver's License Must be able to travel as required Ability to occasionally lift at least 100 lbs frequently Occasionally required to sit Must be able to travel by car Must be able to stand, climb, stoop, crouch, reach, walk, and bend
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Fort Wayne, IN
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Fort Wayne, IN
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/28/2019