Industrial Maintenance Mechanic - Schaumburg, IL
Branch ID: 3247
Pay Rate/Salary: $18.00 - $26.00
We have a Direct Hire - Industrial Maintenance Mechanic position available at a leading manufacturing company in Schaumburg.
This position will be on 3rd shift Sunday- Thursday 9pm to 5:30 am
If selected, you will be eligible for all of the company benefits as this is a Direct Hire Position.
This position will include but not be limited to:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices
- Determine changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us direct at 847-605-0555 press 0,0
Equipment Maintenance, Technical Understanding, , Power Tools,Flexible schedule, Electrical Knowledge up to 480V, Pneumatics, STEAM BOILER Knowledge a plus, Waste Water Knowledge a plus. Microsoft office programs, CMMS knowledge a plus.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
City, State or Zip Code: Schaumburg, IL
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/28/2019