Parcel Sorter - Kent, WA
Branch ID: 5145
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.00
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company.
We actively look for prospects who: Are passionate about client success. Enjoy collaborating with others. Strive to exceed expectations.
You are: A detail-oriented individual who will thrive in a fast paced team centered production environment while developing new skills in the parcel industry. You are a hard-working and vital contributor to our company's success in meeting productivity standards and customer satisfaction ratings.
- Receive, sort, identify and queue parcels for processing
- Use internet and web browsers, data entry, scales, and dimensional equipment to process parcels accurately and efficiently
- Sort, load and containerize Parcels with emphasis on safe practices
- Interface with Pitney Bowes Compliance Team to source needed information and resolve outstanding issues.
As a Warehouse Parcel Sorter, you have:
- Proficiency in the use of the internet, web browsers, and data entry
- Experience in shipping/receiving
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodations.
- A basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.
- The ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
must be able to lift up to 40lbs must be detail oriented and have good hand eye coordination
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Kent, WA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/28/2019