Talent Acquisition Specialist - Nashville, TN
Branch ID: 5012
Pay Rate/Salary: $35,000.00 - $42,000.00
Looking to get into Recruiting and Human Resources in Nashville? If so, Staffmark has a direct hire opportunity for you! This position provides well-rounded experience with an awesome company!
Provides human resources services including recruiting, hiring decisions, employee relations and termination of temporary employees. Assesses and evaluates customer needs, determines and defines detailed job requirements as well as take recruiting efforts to find the perfect candidates . Evaluates, assesses, selects, orients, and educates job candidates for the position in order to ensure the best placement for the customers as well as for the best placement for the employee. Serves as liaison between customers and employees to create and implement processes to meet the human resources needs of the customer. Evaluates worksite performance of employees and makes decisions regarding appropriate measures to resolve disciplinary issues. Develops and fosters professional partnerships with customers to ensure their human resources needs are met.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the company's candidate database by evaluating and implementing the best methods for recruiting potential candidates. Researches, evaluates and makes recommendations as to job fairs and recruitment events as a means to gain positive return on investment. Prepares print and online advertising for recruiting temporary employees and evaluates advertising effectiveness.
- Evaluates and interviews applicants, decides on appropriate assessments and evaluates assessment results and references. Analyzes all pertinent information to evaluate and decide which applicants should be extended offers. Extends offers to qualified applicants and establishes appropriate pay rates based on individual applicant's skills, abilities and experience.
- Interacts with customers to evaluate and assess the customers' staffing needs. Evaluates and defines the job requirements and other pertinent details required to effectively identify and select the appropriate candidate for each position. May conduct an onsite analysis in order to better understand job requirements and forecast customers' staffing needs.
- Serves as intermediary between employees and customers. Evaluates attendance and performance of temporary employees. Uses discretion and judgment to counsel and discipline employees related to performance issues. Investigates, resolves and documents the resolution as appropriate to the satisfaction of the employee and customer. Determines best methods to ensure the human resources needs of the customer and the employee are met.
- Continuously sources for open positions through email marketing, job postings, and various social media sites.
What this company can offer you:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or institution. 2-3 years of customer service/human resources experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office products. Excellent communication, both written and verbal, and customer service skills.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Talent Acquisition Specialist
City, State or Zip Code: Nashville, TN
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/29/2019