Administrative Assistant - Richmond, CA
Branch ID: 3204
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $20.00
Staffmark is looking for an outstanding Administrative Assistant that will provide business support to our Client at a Local Oil and Gas company. The administrative assistant will support their Products and Analytical Unit of Downstream Technology and Services. This position requires a self-motivated administrative professional with strong communication skills (verbal and written) and strong interpersonal skills to work as an integral member of our team. Must be well organized, accurate, dependable and comfortable handling multiple assignments concurrently.
Position Details: Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Provides general administrative support to the Products & Analytical teams and leadership, including coverage across departments and units.
• This includes coordinating meetings, appointments, planning events/meetings, ordering office supplies and catering services (working with procurement specialists, finance and contracting companies), maintaining files, badging I credentials for any visitors and contractors.
• Provides calendar management support for leadership team, and scheduling support for leadership team meetings, townhalls, business plan activities, and leadership communications.
• Coordinates domestic and international travel plans, as required. All travel planning and booking including support scheduling in person meetings in line with planned travel and managing expense reports.
• Management of P-Card expenditures, reconciliation and reporting.
• Support in setting up and managing internal tools like SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and other standard collaboration tools, including filing documents in shared drives, SharePoint and various Communities of Practice.
• Assists in preparing documents in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), especially preparation of presentation slides including proof-reading.
• Independently completes assigned projects by gathering, organizing and summarizing information and preparing documents from general instructions.
• Communicates and interacts effectively with other leaders and employees. Maintains effective networks throughout and outside organizations.
• Excellent organization and planning skills. Demonstrated capability to maintain complex calendars and logistics, prepare for meetings and other events, organize business meetings, and handle activities with high confidentiality
• Supports time administration activities (including exempt, non-exempt and shift workers).
• Management of on-boarding and off-boarding processes, procedures, and checklists.
High school diploma or equivalent At least 2+ years of administrative experience. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one's time. Ability to keep information organized and confidential. Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor's degree. Previous refinery experience. Familiarity with eProcurement, Ariba, and SAP
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Richmond, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/29/2019