Administrative Specialist - Richmond, CA
Branch ID: 3203
- Performs difficult and complex office support work.
- Proofreads materials for accuracy,
- Researches and assembles information from a variety of sources for the completion of forms.
- Make arithmetic statistical and payroll calculations.
- Assists with budget expenditures.
- Provides information to the public and staff .
- Handles difficult, public relations matters.
- Organizes and maintains various departmental files;
- Type detailed correspondence, reports, forms, specialized documents from drafts and dictated tapes or notes
- Word processing
- Enters and retrieves data and prepares reports using an on-line computer systems.
- Attends to many office administrative details for instance, ordering supplies, setting up for the repair of equipment.
- Establishes and monitors departmental purchasing.
- Prepares purchase orders from requisitions
- Contacts vendors and obtains equivalent price bids.
- Acts as receptionist.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls.
- Directs the guests to the proper person or directly handles the call.
- Operates standard office equipment; may train others in work procedures
Equivalent to graduation from high school and four years of responsible clerical or office experience. Some college or business school coursework in office administration is beneficial. Office Management practices and procedures, including filing.The operation of standard office equipment. Arithmetic, including percentages and decimals. Correct English usage, including spelling, grammar and punctuation. Business data processing principles and the use of work processing or personal computing equipment.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Richmond, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/29/2019