Administrative Assistant - Richmond, CA
Branch ID: 3203
- Types up correspondence, reports, forms and specialized documents, drafts, notes, dictated tapes, or brief instructions, using a typewriter or a word processor
- Enters and retrieves data and prepares reports from and on-line or personal computer system.
- Proofreads and checks typed and other materials for efficiency.
- Prepares and updates a variety of reports
- Maintains records and processes forms,
- Maintains payroll records, purchase requisitions and orders.
- Establishes and maintains office files.
- Researches and compiles information from such files.
- Acts as receptionist.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls.
- Takes messages.
- Reviews computer-produced reports for accuracy.
- Operates standard office equipment.
- Performs such office basic office duties such as opening and distributing mail, processing outgoing mail, and ordering office supplies.
Equivalent to graduation from high school. Two years of general clerical or office assistant experience. Office practices and procedures, including filing and the operation of standard office equipment; correct English usage, including spelling, grammar and punctuation. Business letter writing and the standard format for typed materials. Organizing and maintaining office files. Creating routine correspondence. Making accurate arithmetic calculations.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Richmond, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/29/2019