Bilingual Production Planner - Greenville, SC
Branch ID: 1102
- Manage inventory levels, material flow, and logistics among suppliers, plants and customers to achieve targeted delivery lead times while minimizing working capital investment.
- Schedule materials through the production cycle to assure high on-time delivery performance
- Focuses on customers; establishing effective customer relationships and aligning personal and organizational efforts to exceed customer expectations.
- Identify material shortages, backlogs, and other potential schedule interruptions
- Work with Accounting to ensure proper financial tracking and to correct any invoice, receiving, and pricing discrepancies
- Collaborate with Quality to process all Return Material Authorizations and suspect materials
- Ensures compliance with ISO, OHSAS, IATF and other applicable internal and external audits
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Korean language required
Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate with team members, management, customers, and other employees of the organization. Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and an established ERP system. Experience with MRP, Shop Floor Management, Inventory control, and/or other related systems. Experience in Material and Inventory Control-type systems such as Kanban, SMI, Continuous Flow Manufacturing. Experience with SAGE/MAS 100, Scanco Warehouse, EDI, or other advanced data analytics tools beneficial. Ability to quickly adapt to change, proactively recognize process improvement opportunities and be able to work independently as well as in a team setting. Time management. Ability to work occasional weekends, holidays and evenings. Korean language skills strongly preferred.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Bilingual Production Planner
City, State or Zip Code: Greenville, SC
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/03/2019