CNC Field Service - Long Island City, NY
Branch ID: 5246
Experienced CNC Mechanic/Field Service Technician needed to cover the Long Island, NY area.
100% Travel - some overnights - competitive pay!
- Travel to customer sites to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all machine tool equipment and controls
- Conduct after-sales technical support and machine maintenance training to customers
- Promote and perform preventative maintenance on customer machine tool equipment
- Utilize machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
- Complete and submit proper documentation related to the status of the machine issues, repairs, and/or installations to the company office as well as customers
- Develop and maintain partner relationships with our machine tool vendors and other third party vendors
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
Experience & Skills Required:
- 5+ years of experience maintaining CNC Machine Tools
- Solid understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics; ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics
- Excellent technical, communications and presentation skills
- Computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other business programs, as required
- Passion for customer service
- Neat and professional attitude
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job
- Ability to work flexible hours; Frequent travel (day and some overnight) and driving throughout a regional territory is necessary (travel = 100%)
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits packages including medical, dental, life, disability, 401K, paid time off, employee appreciation programs, tuition reimbursement.
5+ years of experience maintaining CNC Machine Tools - Solid understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics; ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics - Excellent technical, communications and presentation skills. 100% travel position; mostly within Long Island, NY area.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Long Island City, NY
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
CNC Field Service
City, State or Zip Code: Long Island City, NY
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/03/2019