Kitting Assembler - Denton, TX
Branch ID: 5063
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $13.88
Please apply at www.mystaffmark.com and call 833-818-0910.
This is a 2nd shift opportunity 4p-12:30a
Organize printed work orders and all other required documents for each work order.
- Kit work orders in accordance with the designated weekly set plan.
- Print all required labels needed for work orders.
- Stock incoming material in a designated location after receiving.
- Return to stock unused material from work orders.
- Process RM Pick Lists for additional material to complete work orders.
- Maintain clean and organized work area.
- Participate in the cycle count and physical inventory processes.
Warehouse experience Ability to lift up to 50 pounds Flexibility to work overtime
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Denton, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/03/2019