Human Resource Analyst - Middleton, TN
Branch ID: 2278
We are working with a client located in Middleton, TN and they are looking for a Human Resource Analyst to fill a long term temporary role. The Human Resource Analyst will mainly work in Middleton but must be open to occasional trips to the Germantown location. The hours are 8-5pm Monday through Friday with over time as needed including occasional Saturday work during peak times. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Maintain confidentiality with all employee information.
- Develops reports to support HR Operations; measures the value of HR activities, contributions and results. Analyzes trends in HR Metrics
- Provide process improvement and streamlining ideas to improve data reporting and HR processes.
- Review, interpret, and recommend policy, process and/or program improvements to maintain compliance
- Researches and analyzes HR trends and policies, making recommendations to both Director of HR & Labor Relations and VP of HR. Recommends ideas to improve HR efficiency within the scope of the HR strategy and model.
- Maintain cooperative effort with management and share information to ensure effective and consistent delivery of HR data.
- Participate or lead HRIS related projects including requirements gathering, design, development, training, data conversion, testing and maintenance to achieve and ensure data integrity.
- Looks for opportunities to simplify, improve and streamline the Human Resource related systems on the input, maintenance and extraction of data, and to improve processes, policies and manual record-keeping systems.
- Work with key stakeholders to document business processes and requirements
- Identify weaknesses in processes, procedures and training and recommend solutions
- Collaborate with HR teams and business partners to identify reporting solutions or queries and respond to ad-hoc report requests across multiple business areas for decision making.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and translate data to provide insights that support strategic recommendations at the Senior Management level.
- Documents and analyzes lessons learned for sharing
- Ensures that timing, resources and sequencing of work efforts are aligned to produce the desired result cost effectively
- Capture, analyze, report, and study trends within HR and other departments using varied business intelligence reporting tools
- Develop and maintain documentation for existing processes where applicable and create documentation for needed processes.
- Use analytics and metrics to improve processes, analyze trends and provide data-driven forecasts of potential costs, risks, profits of new business initiatives.
- Provide Monthly Updates to HR Team
- Comfortably interact with peers and co-workers at all levels Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
In return, Staffmark offers hourly/weekly pay, temporary health benefits and direct deposit for your convenience!
Two (2) years of experience in personnel or human resources related duties and responsibilities. Or, a combination of education, training and experience, which would provide the required skills, knowledge and ability to perform the job as determined by the department. Proven practical knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration and management-labor relations. General knowledge of the principles, practices, theories, and techniques of public planning, organization, and personnel management; public policy issues and statutory requirements; federal, state, and local laws and regulations; techniques of training, team building, coaching, and supervision; customer service and public relations concepts. PeopleSoft experience preferred, or experience with other HR and/or Benefit software. Advanced proficiency working with software tools such as including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Statistics Experience in a PeopleSoft HR/ Payroll, Kronos and ADP support role Proven data literacy; ability to describe business use cases/outcomes, data sources, management concepts and analytical approaches/options. Demonstrate high attention to detail and ability to prioritize initiatives Demonstrate ability to work independently and collaboratively with multiple teams and leaders Excellent communication skills to interpret business problems and identify data solutions Demonstrate ability to understand business problems identifying data intelligence for analysis Demonstrate ability to utilize highly confidential data and analytics Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills Experience working with virtual teams Demonstrate ability to initiate change, process and performance improvement Associates or BachelorÃ¢â¬â¢s degree in Public or Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Liberal Arts or similar area of study is required
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
Human Resource Analyst
City, State or Zip Code: Middleton, TN
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 4/04/2019