Facilities Attendant - Bentonville, AR
Branch ID: 5010
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.00
- Inspect building and grounds constantly to assure the best possible appearance.
- Remove trash from landscape bed
- Empty trash containers
- Fill product dispensers in bathroom
- Sweeping, mopping, and dusting that may be needed as a result of daily foot traffic
- Assist the front desk with errands or other needs related to the smooth operation and concierge requests of private aircraft guests
- Coordinate with overnight janitorial staff to ensure the proper products are kept on hand
- Stock all the bathroom and shower facilities with the appropriate products as directed by a pre-established list
- Conduct weekly inventory of supplies and coordinate reorder as needed
- Cleaning, straightening, sweeping, dusting and related tasks to ensure the best possible experience for all restaurant, field house and flight school guests
- Assist building staff and CSRs with various errands
- Water indoor plants according to schedule. Monitor all exterior plants, trees, shrubs and lawn areas and coordinate with building manager when action is required
- Clean personal and company vehicles, rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lots, and other work areas
- Maintain company and personal use vehicles to work sites, alternate homes and/or dealerships for repairs if needed.
Valid Drivers License, 1 year Min experience job relate
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Bentonville, AR
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/04/2019