Assembly Operator - Keller, TX
Branch ID: 5039
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.25 - $12.75
Assembly Operator job duties:
- Performs hand assembly operations.
- Assists with necessary machine set-ups & change-overs, as required.
- Checks for all materials required to build product, according to operator instruction sheets & procedures.
- Checks machines & gauges as necessary, making minor machine adjustments within the scope of responsibility.
- Maintains necessary records (written and/or electronic).
- Reports faulty or improper machine operation, unsafe conditions, defective materials and any unusual conditions to supervisor or team leader.
- Works with some chemicals (Isopropyl Alcohol) and follows proper disposal procedures. Packaging of product (bagging and boxing) as needed.
- Performs visual QA inspections to insure quality standards.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
- Follows established company rules, regulations and maintains quality standards.
Strong work ethic Great Attendance
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Keller, TX
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 4/04/2019