Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic - Cincinnati, OH
Branch ID: 112
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $26.08
Are you an experienced maintenance mechanic with a strong Industrial Electric Maintenance background? Are you looking for a 3rd shift position with a reputable manufacturer offering great benefits for a Direct Hire opportunity? If this sounds like you, please read below and submit resume asap.
♦ Union Company
♦ $200 annual safety shoe allowance
♦ Uniforms provided
♦ 10 Paid Holidays, plus two floating holidays
♦ Vacation and Benefits
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and other hand/power tools
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Fabricates parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment. Cutting torch, plasma cutter, grinders, drills, etc.
- Must be able to weld Carbon Steel - Stainless Steel and Aluminum, and Braze Copper
- Perform routine maintenance and identify maintenance needed
- Operation monitoring, watches gauges, dials, and other indicators to assure machine is working properly
- Repairing machines or systems using the correct tools
- Troubleshooting and making corrective actions
- Quality control analysis, conducting tests and inspections of equipment, services, or process to evaluate quality or performance.
- Identifying complex problems, evaluate options, and implement solutions
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent - Minimum 5 years in Industrial Electric/Maintenance Field - Knowledge of machines, tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance. - Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their application. - Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models. - Knowledge of practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic
City, State or Zip Code: Cincinnati, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/05/2019