Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic - Cincinnati, OH
Branch ID: 112
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $26.08
Are you an experienced maintenance mechanic with a strong Industrial Electric Maintenance background? Are you looking for a 3rd shift position with a reputable manufacturer offering great benefits for a Direct Hire opportunity? If this sounds like you, please read below and submit resume asap.
♦ Union Company
♦ $200 annual safety shoe allowance
♦ Uniforms provided
♦ 10 Paid Holidays, plus two floating holidays
♦ Vacation and Benefits
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and other hand/power tools
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Fabricates parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment. Cutting torch, plasma cutter, grinders, drills, etc.
- Must be able to weld Carbon Steel - Stainless Steel and Aluminum, and Braze Copper
- Perform routine maintenance and identify maintenance needed
- Operation monitoring, watches gauges, dials, and other indicators to assure machine is working properly
- Repairing machines or systems using the correct tools
- Troubleshooting and making corrective actions
- Quality control analysis, conducting tests and inspections of equipment, services, or process to evaluate quality or performance.
- Identifying complex problems, evaluate options, and implement solutions
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent - Minimum 5 years in Industrial Electric/Maintenance Field - Knowledge of machines, tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance. - Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their application. - Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models. - Knowledge of practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic
City, State or Zip Code: Cincinnati, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/05/2019