Packer - Verona, PA
Branch ID: 2214
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $11.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Packer position in Verona, PA. We are looking for a detail oriented person and a team player. In this position you will load and move material and operate packaging equipment. You will perform routine tasks to keep machines and work areas safe and clean.
Hours are: 12 hour shifts on a 2-2-3 rotation. 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, may need to work OT as needed - $11.00 per hour.
- Operate machinery used in the production packaging process, or assist machine operators
- Continuously monitor conveyor systems and clear bottle jams from lines
- Load and unload material from trailers
- Package product to meet customer specifications
- Inspect products to verify conformance with quality standards and remove defective products and packaging material.
- Assemble boxes and cartons and may hand pack materials
- Ensure correct tagging (load sheets, etc) and packaging of product , and are in accordance to specific customer requirements
- Previous manufacturing/ packing experience a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, forms and memos, and complete forms, and logs.
- May be required to lift and /or move up to 50 pounds
What's next? How do you apply?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Schedule an interview with our office at your convenience
- Text or call us at 412-856-8412
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic mathematical skills Read and comprehend simple instructions, and complete forms and logs. Previous Packing experience a plus.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Verona, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/05/2019