Freight Handler - Kent, WA
Branch ID: 5589
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $14.50
We are looking to hire swing shift warehouse associates at our site, a leading third party warehouse that provides their customers with exceptional service! Will train new candidates! Join our team by applying at www.mystaffmark.com OR text #KENT to 253-242-5193
Pay and Benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life Insurance and Short Term Disability available.
• Swing Shift: 2:00pm-10:45pm
• Must be able to stay up to 10 hours per shift. O/T and weekend work required on an as needed basis depending on the daily work loads.
• Shift times may vary.
Things to look forward to:
• Referral Bonuses $100-no limits
• Employee of The Month Awards
• Monthly Birthday Celebrations
• and more!
• Must be able to lift up to 40Lbs
• Unload inbound containers
• Stack and wrap pallets
• Follow directions
• Work in a team
• Meet daily production goals
• Excellent attendance is a must.
• Must be able to lift up to 40lb continuously.
• Must be able to bend, squat, lift and twist for up to 10 hours per shift.
• Good interpersonal skills are required to work in a team environment.
• Starting new hires right away.
Please apply at www.mystaffmark.com OR text #KENT to 253-242-5193
Excellent attendance is a must. Must be able to lift up to 40lb continuously. Must be able to bend, squat, lift and twist for up to 10 hours per shift. Good interpersonal skills are required to work in a team environment. Starting new hires right away.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Kent, WA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 4/05/2019