Soldering Operator - Phoenix, AZ
Branch ID: 5043
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $14.50
The SOLDERING OPERATOR performs soldering operations in accordance with job requirements. Operates soldering equipment and fixtures. Cleans finished parts per instructions.
Pay Rate: $13-14.50
1st and 2nd shift available
This position includes significant duties such as:
- Reads and follows routings, layouts, and related documents to produce soldered components and assemblies which meet design specifications in order to satisfy applicable quality standards.
- Performs soldering operations which may require using microscopes, tweezers, and microscopic parts to meet customer specifications.
- Learns to perform routine maintenance on soldering fixtures, such as cleaning fixtures and o-rings.
- Completes necessary paperwork and work records on a daily basis.
- Sorts scrap parts.
- May be assigned to various work stations, and may be required to perform assembly work.
- Complies with all safety precautions when working around molten solder.
The above description covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned.
Working Conditions: Frequent physical effort in handling light materials and hand operations. Frequently lifts light objects weighing approximately 1 pound. Occasionally lifts up to 35 pounds. Some exposure to hot solder, flux and cleaning solvents. PPE may include smocks, safety glasses and face shields.
Education: High School or General Education Diploma
- Soldering with resistance tweezers preferred
- 6-12 months minimum of Soldering experience preferred
If interested please apply on www.staffmark.com then call 623-776-7133 to schedule an appointment. Please feel free to stop in at Staffmark 9897 West McDowell Rd and speak with Account Manager for more information. Please be sure to complete the first step of the application process on line before calling.
Must have at least 6 months soldering experience
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Phoenix, AZ
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/05/2019