Recruiter - Jacksonville, AR
Branch ID: 5098
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $18.56
1. Responsible for execution of an effective and efficient recruitment strategy at Arkansas Federal Credit Union. Partner with manager on the development or coordination of any shifts in strategy to ensure proper alignment to the organizational needs and market trends.
2. Responsible for the execution of a full-life cycle recruiting plan for both internal and external, to include the following: sourcing candidates, conducting pre-screening interviews, schedule preemployment tests and drug screening/background checks for candidates, and finalizing the job offer process of new hires.
3. Create partnerships with leadership team members to determine the hiring needs and candidate expectation for the department. Follow-up with leaders to determine the effectiveness of the recruiting strategy and implementation.
4. Develop and execute a social media strategy for recruitment through the utilization of professional and social networking sites to build a pipeline of passive candidates. Advertise career openings through available internet sites and media sources.
5. Develop and maintain creative ways to enhance and promote the Employee Referral Program
6. Network with community organizations, recruitment agencies, and professional groups to identify and source top candidates (passive and active) for current and future career openings.
7. Attend local career and college fairs to promote and attract top talent and build a reputation for the Credit Union as an "employer of choice".
8. Assist department team members as needed in preparation and gathering of all materials and supplies for career fairs, new employee on-boarding, and development events.
9. Maintain the organizational chart, area metrics, recruitment log, and turnover report as needed or scheduled.
10. Attend work-related courses and seminars and pursue a program of self-development.
This position is responsible for the full life-cycle of the recruitment process for the organization. The Recruiter will play a critical role to ensure Arkansas Federal Credit Union is hiring the best possible candidate, promoting a reputation as an "employer of choice", and fostering a strong service culture at the Credit Union
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Jacksonville, AR
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 4/08/2019