Call Center Tech Support Associate - Nashville, TN
Branch ID: 5568
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $14.50
Staffmark is currently staffing for Asurion's Airport location for DIRECTV Client. Technicians will be responsible for:
- Professionally handle incoming requests from Premier Protection Plan customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and accurately.
- Provide premier customer service experience for every customer.
- Provide a wide range of technical support relating to personal consumer electronic products covered under the plan- including Laptops, tablets, desk top computers, home theater systems or any other covered equipment.
- Gathering information from customers to identify root causes of customer problems and/or dissatisfaction. Determining appropriate courses of action to ensure the result is a win-win outcome. Document customer interactions and outcomes in the appropriate customer relationship management system (CRM).
- Providing accurate product information and serving as a knowledgeable resource for the customer while being a champion of the DIRECTV programming and explaining and offering all available options to customers to allow them to gain the most out of their DIRECTV viewing experience
- Assist with DTV programming and package changes, and effectively upsell appropriate products and services.
This will be a great opportunity to gain Call Center experience.
Training is scheduled to start April 29th and interviews are available for this week.
In order to be considered for the position, please complete your assessment using the following link:
-Good knowledge of consumer electronics hardware, software and peripherals. -Excellent customer service skills. -Must be flexible with hours. -Strong ability to de-escalate dissatisfied customers. - Pass Pre-Employment Assessment
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Call Center Tech Support Associate
City, State or Zip Code: Nashville, TN
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/08/2019