Machine Operator Assistant - Bolingbrook, IL
Branch ID: 5478
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $11.25
This is a great opportunity to work for a leader in their industry! You will be assisting the machine operators by working independently on a production line, with a team of other production workers. It is everyone's responsibility to make sure the line is running efficiently and smoothly, while maintaining your area.
- As a machine operator assistant you will be picking up bundles of magazines or catalogs and putting them into sleeves on a production line
- You will be responsible for making sure the pockets or sleeves do not run out of the printed materials being fed in to the machine
- You will need to be flexible to cover your co-workers sleeves for breaks
- You will need to stack bundles of magazines on to pallets and then wrap those pallets
- Significant pay increase when hired by our customer
- Overtime is available, but not mandated
- Your regular schedule will be from 7pm to 7am, 3 days per week and every other Sunday
- Paid breaks and lunches
- 90 day temporary to permanent opportunity
Apply now at www.mystaffmark.com. Select Windham Lakes as your location preference. Call us anytime at 630-378-2877 for more information or to let us know you have completed your Staffmark application! We'll get you scheduled for an orientation and get your working immediately!
No experience is necessary. You will be required to work 12 hour shifts, while standing on your feet for the whole shift. You will also be required to lift 50lbs consistently.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Machine Operator Assistant
City, State or Zip Code: Bolingbrook, IL
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/08/2019