Registrar - West Chester, OH
Branch ID: 119
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $14.00
Responsible for check in, check out, scheduling and some telephone calls to patients to re-schedule appointments. Supporting the PSR and providing customer service to the front office by the following:
1. Greets and registers patients for diagnostic procedures. Answer telephone and direct calls to appropriate areas.
2. Verifies complete and accurate patient information in registration. Prepares daily schedules as appropriate.
3. Schedules department procedures in systems used and relays exam preparations instructions as appropriate.
4. Assists the physician in documenting notes and in doing orders and prescriptions by setting them up in the Electronic Medical Record.
5. Completes patient tracking and record keeping in accordance with established protocols. Maintains appropriate records as needed.
6. Participates in quality assurance and documentation activities through verifying and maintaining complete and accurate demographic data.
7. Participates in corporate compliance activities in accordance with established institutional, state, and regulatory requirements.
8. Act as the practice advocate for patients, physicians, visitors, and employees in regards to front desk information patient flow.
9. Coordinate updating insurance changes or adding new insurance information into the appropriate registration fields. Verify insurance/referral information on file in EPIC, or other systems used and identify those that need new updates.
10. Collect and process patient copayments, balance and close out cash drawer at end of day.
High School Diploma/GED Medical Office Administration diploma
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
West Chester, OH
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: West Chester, OH
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 4/09/2019