Production Operator - Simpsonville, SC
Branch ID: 1102
Pay Rate/Salary: $10.00 - $11.00
Staffmark is hiring for Production Operator in Simpsonville, SC for a plastic injection molding company. If you are looking for a new position, Staffmark would like to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark ? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 864.322.600
• Email: Greenville@staffmark.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreenvilleSCJobs/
Operators are responsible for all aspects of the production process, including but not limited to: material handling, equipment operation, process monitoring, quality control, warehousing, and various support activities. The operator position duties and responsibilities can change regularly based on the plants need.
- Operation of process equipment and others as assigned in a safe and efficient manner.
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise and repot to appropriate personnel.
- Assist others to provide an organized and clean workplace including: all areas of the plant, workstations, equipment, walkways and locker rooms.
- Possess strong organizational skills, a positive attitude and the ability to work well as a team.
- Ability to self-start yet take orders as directed.
- Ability to move and lift up to 50 pounds. Standing for long periods of time, bending, pulling and pushing required.
- Good reading and comprehension skills.
- Work under the guidance of Supervisor to perform and complete the assigned duties in timely manner.
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation.
- Inspect and monitor equipment to identify any replacements, malfunctions and repairs. Report to any issues to Supervisor or appropriate personnel.
- Inspect parts for any defects or variances outside of sample part. Report any issues to the appropriate personnel.
- Any and all other duties assigned by management.
* Able to stand for up to 12 hours * Good reading and comprehension skills * Standing for long periods of time, bending, pulling and pushing required * Steel Toed Shoes * Safety Glasses
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Simpsonville, SC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/09/2019