Package Handler - Carlstadt, NJ
Branch ID: 5609
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $20.00
Staffmark is hiring Mail Processors for DHL Border Free in Carlstadt, NJ. Come talk to us to get more details! This position will provide extra cash for the Holidays or could be a great opportunity for long term employment. If you are looking for a career with a great company, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Text Victoria now 201.842.2890
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities of the Mail Processor include:
• Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
• Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
• Scanning and labeling mail and other packages
• Sorting mail into the appropriate zones for distribution from the warehouse
• Perform data entry functions while standing throughout the shift in a warehouse work environment
• Inspect work process and work to be error free
• Perform lifting of up to 25 lbs.
• Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
• Flexibility to work all jobs on production line
• Able to work second shift hours and able to work unplanned overtime if needed to meet production quotas
We offer our employees a competitive pay with incentives, comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
Bring a friend and receive a $50.00 referral bonus!!
Please go to www.mystaffmark.com and click Apply Now to complete our online application. Once this is complete I can walk you through the application process. Please shoot me an email as soon as you have completed the application and we can schedule an interview! I look forward to meeting you! Victoria.email@example.com
1)Ability to stand for 8 hours 2)Ability to work OT when needed 3)No heavy lifting 4)Computer literate 5)Must have own reliable transportation
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Carlstadt, NJ
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 4/09/2019