Heavy Machinery - Las Vegas, NV
Branch ID: 5064
Pay Rate/Salary: $11.00 - $12.00
The Machine Operator will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines. The Machine Operator will also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
Sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery. Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. May have to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty with 1 year of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Work under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Housekeeping and sanitation
Machine Operator top skills & proficiencies:
- Experience as a Machine Operator
- Knowledge of Production Procedures
- Ability to Read Blueprints, Schematics and Manuals
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Physical Stamina and Strength
- Handle Heavy Equipment
- Work Independently
Please apply at www.staffmark.com. Once application has been summited please Call our CECBR5064@staffmark.com for an interview at (833)-818-0910.
Apply online at www.staffmark.com and email resume. Experience as a Machine Operator Knowledge of Production Procedures Ability to Read Blueprints, Schematics and Manuals Analytical Skills Attention to Detail Teamwork Physical Stamina and Strength Handle Heavy Equipment Work Independently Multitask
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Las Vegas, NV
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Las Vegas, NV
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/09/2019