Electromechanical Assembler - Mooresville, NC
Branch ID: 2240
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.00
Staffmark is searching for a Electromechanical Assembler in Mooresville, NC for an awesome company! We have 1st shift available, 7am to 4pm Monday through Friday! If you are looking for a new Assembly position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
- Pay starts at $12/hour and goes up from there depending on experience
- Must have previous mechanical assembly experience - including reading blueprints/schematics
- Experience with soldering and electrical components preferred
- Provide aid to engineers and Software Developers to create sound designs, which meet the requirements of the customer and/or specifications.
- Work with all company functions and groups to optimize designs for cost, quality, and manufacturing.
- Maintain complete engineering documentation of projects.
- Provide technical assistance to shop and customers, as required.
- Perform all duties within the ISO 9001 process and procedures established.
- Mechanical assembly including sheet metal working, drilling, tapping and fitting.
- Ability to develop, follow and document build, test and troubleshooting procedures.
- Self motivation to complete assigned tasks with minimum supervision and direction.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of mechanical assembly
- Ability to read blueprints/schematics
- Experience working with a variety of tools
- Soldering experience is a plus
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 704.799.3636
- Email resumes to: email@example.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkMooresvilleStatesvilleNC/
- Check us out on Twitter: @StaffmarkMvl
- Check us out on Instagram: StaffmarkMoores_Statesville
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Candidate must have: at least 2 years of mechanical assembly experience, ability to read blueprints/schematics, and have experience with a variety of tools. Experience with soldering a plus.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Mooresville, NC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/09/2019