Order Picker - Statesville, NC
Branch ID: 2240
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $12.40
Staffmark is hiring for a Order Picker in Statesville, NC for an awesome company! We have 1st (6am-2:30pm), 2nd (2pm-10:30pm) and 3rd (10pm-6:30am) shifts available! If you are looking for a new Picker position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
- Pay starts at $12/hour and goes up from there.
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced environment lifting 50+ lbs consistently.
- Using a pick ticket to prepare orders for shipment
- Operating an electric pallet jack
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs consistently
- Previous order picking experience
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 704.799.3636
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkMooresvilleStatesvilleNC/
- Check us out on Twitter: @StaffmarkMvl
- Check us out on Instagram: StaffmarkMoores_Statesville
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Candidate must be able to lift 50+ pounds consistently, must have order picking experience, and must have a high school diploma or GED.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Statesville, NC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/09/2019