Fleet Maintenance Manager - Hickory, NC
Branch ID: 2240
Pay Rate/Salary: $75,000.00 - $112,000.00
- Provide reliable and safe vehicles and equipment for company use.
- Oversee inspections, preventative maintenance and services.
- Assess daily and weekly output, identify trends in productivity and direct the allocation of people, parts, tools and equipment to demands for maintenance and repairs.
- Oversee scheduling of work teams and initiate short and long term planning to ensure business needs are met.
- Prepare operating budgets for garage; develop and implement work processes to ensure achievement of budgetary and service goals.
- Accountable for accuracy and completeness of records pertaining to maintenance, fuels, lubricants, tires and parts.
- Maintain fuel island in compliance with government regulations; conduct all monthly testing.
- Participate in the identification and selection of maintenance personnel as required; conduct performance appraisals and coach direct reports to enhance individual and team performance.
- Negotiate service agreements to ensure cost efficiencies.
Minimum 8 years work experience in vehicle/equipment maintenance, parts and fuel management and/or transportation; or equivalent combination of education plus experience; ASE Certification preferred; technical knowledge and skills related to the internal combustion, diesel and electric powered vehicles and material handling equipment; computer literate with MS Office and fleet management systems.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Fleet Maintenance Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Hickory, NC
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/09/2019