Recruiting Administrator - Nashville, TN
Branch ID: 5012
Pay Rate/Salary: $17.00 - $17.00
Staffmark has a great foot in the door opportunity with a well-known healthcare company in Nashville. If you are interested in HR/ Recruiting, then keep reading!!
We are looking for those able to start April 29th with the schedule of 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (Monday - Friday) with an every third weekend rotation. Please note the first 8 weeks will be training and the schedule for training will be 7:30 a.m.- 4 p.m.
The Recruiting Administrator is a member of the HR Service Center team, responsible for providing front-line customer service and support to employees (active and inactive), managers, HR Field staff, candidates and company vendors for questions, issues, and problems related to HR and the employment cycle. The Recruiting Administrator will perform administrative, transactional, and data/records management activities in support of HR and HRIS functions under the direction of an HRSC Supervisor to ensure HR service delivery is consistently high-quality.
The HRSC Tier 1 Recruiting Administrator will be responsible for some or all of the following:
- Provide excellent customer service. Respond to both phone and online inquiries from employees, candidates, and managers at all levels and resolve questions/issues by accessing information in multiple systems on the computer including but not limited to Microsoft Office, applicant tracking systems, and other human resource information systems. Route/refer calls for advanced support and follow up as required.
- Handle requests for administrative tasks and inquiries. Process transactions by collecting required information or back-up documentation from employee/manager/HR, including probing for additional information if unclear, performing data entry, sending requested documents, etc.
- Perform transaction processing in support of HR functions, including data entry, filing, sending correspondence, etc.
- Liaise between the HR Service Center, Payroll shared services, HR vendors, and other Centers of Expertise, as appropriate
- Perform required tasks in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs)
- Must be available and equipped with internet in order to work from home on an as needed bases due to business needs. ie. Inclement Weather
- Prior knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Able to manage multiple priorities, think tactically and strategically, demonstrate objectivity, be results-oriented, and show initiative and creativity
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer skills and technical capabilities, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office and Lawson HRMS
- Must be flexible, work well under pressure, and have the ability to readily adapt to change
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Works in an office environment
- Prolonged periods of sitting required
For immediate consideration, send resumes to email@example.com or call 615-435-8011
EDUCATION - College Graduate Preferred Undergrad - Other as Noted: Significant and direct experience in a customer service center environment may be considered in lieu of college degree requirement
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Nashville, TN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/10/2019