Office Manager - Phoenix, AZ
Branch ID: 5549
Staffmark is partnered with an incredible Family Law firm in Downtown Phoenix and we are looking for a strong Office Manager that will work with multiple departments and make sure the office is running smoothly. This position will be responsible for the following:
- Helping with Facilities Management
- Assisting with Vendors
- Assisting with intakes for new clients
- Assisting the Billing Manager and the HR Manager
- Placing office supply orders
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail while working in a highly fast pace environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Five+ years' experience in administrative responsibility.
- Problem solving
- Legal Field preferred, not required
- This is a professional environment so professional appearance is needed.
-Problem-Solving skills. Strong communication skills, verbal and written. -Strong attention to detail while working in a highly fast pace environment. -Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Direct Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Phoenix, AZ
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/10/2019