Warehouse Shift Supervisor - San Leandro, CA
Branch ID: 5790
Staffmark is hiring for a Warehouse Supervisor in San Leandro, CA for UPSMI to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. If you have experience with this line of work and are looking for a company to put those skills to the test, Staffmark would like to have you! We have an immediate opening! SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor position include:
• Organizing and maintaining warehouse up to standard to ensure maximum output of mail.
• Communicate job expectations to all employees
• Ensure deadlines are met daily and manage time as to coordinate workload
• Oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities
• Determine amount of staff and assign workload accordingly
• Coordinate and cooperate with other leads in their respective departments as needed.
• Keep accurate count of mail and update accordingly
Qualifications for the Warehouse Supervisor position include:
• Previous experience in warehouse, or other related field preferred
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Experience with pallet jack is a plus!
• Deadline oriented.
• Ability to follow instruction.
• Ability to work in teams
• Punctuality and a readiness to work full shift.
• Proven supervisor experience
How to proceed:
• Call or text me, Mark Otero 510-667-0225
• Email: email@example.com
Previous experience in warehouse, or other related field preferred Ability to handle physical workload Experience with pallet jack is a plus! Deadline oriented. Proven supervisor experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
San Leandro, CA
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
Warehouse Shift Supervisor
City, State or Zip Code: San Leandro, CA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 4/10/2019