Forklift Order Picker - Sumner, WA
Branch ID: 5589
Pay Rate/Salary: $15.00 - $20.00
Staffmark is hiring a Forklift Order Picker in Sumner, WA! In this role, you will provide support to the distribution center supply chain by collecting, loading, shipping and receiving warehouse products and goods. You will also pick orders on racking elevated between 30 and 40 feet using order pickers, reach forklifts, stand up forklifts and RF scanners.
Pay and Benefits:
Are you ready to earn $20/hr? YOU are in charge of your paycheck up to $20/hr!
• $15/hr base pay up to $20/hr with Pay for Performance and excellent safety- you can earn good money!
• Raffles, On the Spot Awards, Employee of the Month, Fun Food days. Also available for our valued forklift operators: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K
• 6 months+ Operating forklift equipment (cherry picker, reach lift and stand up forklift)
• Operating RF scanners
• Supporting other warehouse needs and tasks as assigned
• Use of a wireless RF scanner to validate and ensure accuracy of inventory
• Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped as needed.
• Inspect forklifts daily, as well as other material handling equipment daily prior to use and report any findings to direct supervisor
• Consolidate partial pallets for incoming goods
• 1st shift: 7:00am-3:30pm
• 3rd shift: Sunday: 12:30am-7:00am (technically Monday morning), Mon-Thu: 10:00pm-7:00am
• Be flexible to work up to a 10 hour shift
• Weekend work scheduled as needed
Please reply with your NAME and PHONE NUMBER or text #HIREME! to 253-242-5193. You will be contacted by our office immediately to get you started in the hiring process!
Operating forklift equipment (cherry picker, reach lift and stand up forklift) Operating RF scanners Loading/unloading Supporting other warehouse needs and tasks as assigned Use of a wireless RF scanner to validate and ensure accuracy of inventory Perform cycle counts as directed Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped as needed. Inspect forklifts daily, as well as other material handling equipment daily prior to use and report any findings to direct supervisor Consolidate partial pallets for incoming goods
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
Forklift Order Picker
City, State or Zip Code: Sumner, WA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 4/10/2019