Forklift Operator - Atlanta, GA
Branch ID: 5489
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $13.90
Forklift Operator, College Park, GA 30349 - 1st shift
Please do not contact our local office...either email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, TEXT 856-218-6427 and label it DSC, OR
Click on the link below to APPLY TODAY! It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes tops!
Hiring now for full time Forklift Operators in your area to team up with a highly respected Fortune 500 company in the logistics industry! If you have been in search for your next career move – this is it!
Primary duties include:
Operation of several types of forklift equipment, including, but not limited to Raymond reach, sit-down, clamp, and slip sheet attachments, RF scanners, electric pallet jacks
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7am-3pm
Pay Rate: $13.90/hr to start
Employees in this position should have:
- At least 1 year of recent forklift experience
- Sound judgment skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ambitious drive to excel
- Strong problem solving skills
- Friendly and outgoing team player
- Eagerness to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Have basic math and computer skills
- Demonstrate the ability to learn operation of LMS system
- Show flexibility to be cross trained on equipment and functions
Click on the link below to APPLY TODAY!
What's included for you:
- Benefits! Medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Ideal schedule, Monday through Friday + overtime opportunity during peak seasons
- Weekly pay with option of Direct Deposit or a Staffmark PayCard
- Become a permanent employee of a Fortune 500 company after 90 days
- $50 Refer-A-Friend BONUS after friend works 80 hours PLUS Staffmark Bucks Program
Successful employees in this role have: 1 year recent - precise operations of forklift equipment is required including: stand-up forklift and/or high-reach truck, sit down, slip sheet, clamp and dock stockers.; Steel-toe boots; Sound judgment skills and excellent attention to detail; Ambitious drive to excel; Strong problem solving skills; Friendly and outgoing team player; Eagerness to thrive in a fast paced environment.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Atlanta, GA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/10/2019