Assembler - Greenville, SC
Branch ID: 1102
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.00
Staffmark is hiring for an assembler position located in Greenville, SC. If you are looking for an assembler position, Staffmark would like to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 864.322.6004
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreenvilleSCJobs/
Position Summary: Assembles fabricated parts to relatively small or light subassemblies and complete units. Tests, calibrates, and fits parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications. Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary
· Ensure all parts are fitted, connected, and marked properly.
· Verify specifications and interpret measurements.
· Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed.
· Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
· Notify supervisor or Quality of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
· Handle and package correct quantities of finished material by hand into boxes.
· Operate handling equipment such as pallet jacks, hand trucks, etc.
· Take instructions from supervisors.
· Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Cross train to other positions as needed.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills: · Adequate reading, organizational, oral and written communication skills · Strong attention to detail · Time management · Mechanical skills
· Ability to work occasional weekends, holidays and evenings
· Minimum 18 years of age with a High School diploma or GED.
*Must have High School Diploma or GED *Must Have a Resume *Must Have Experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Greenville, SC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/11/2019