Staff Accountant - Scottsdale, AZ
Branch ID: 5549
Staffmark is partnered with a dynamic Property Management company in Scottsdale and we are looking for an outstanding Staff Accountant. In this role you will be responsible for the accounting for several HOA's in Phoenix. At times you will need to meet with the HOA group to go over financials. What that means is, we are looking for a number cruncher that doesn't mind client facing work as well. Take a look at the below job description and let me know if it piques your interest!
Seeking a Staff Accountant for our North Scottsdale corporate office location. The Client Accounting Services Department primarily prepares monthly financial statements for the 3250+ Community Associations that we manage.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Practice and adhere to our Global Service Standards.
- Conduct business always with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules. Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
- Might participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed
Education & Experience
- 4 year Accounting Degree required
- Minimum 2 years financial statement preparation experience
- 4 year Accounting Degree required - Minimum 2 years financial statement preparation experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Scottsdale, AZ
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/12/2019