Maintenance Technician - Mooresville, NC
Branch ID: 2240
Pay Rate/Salary: $18.00 - $20.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Maintenance Technician in Mooresville, NC for one of our great companies! We have 3rd (10pm-6am, Sunday through Thursday) shift available! This is a Direct Hire position! If you are looking for a new Maintenance position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Pay starts at $18 per hour, depending on experience
Candidates must be able to work 3rd shift
Must have maintenance mechanic experience
- Fabricates, welds and machines minor parts or structures to complete on the spot and/or emergency repairs.
- Machine repair and troubleshooting.
- Pneumatics, hydraulics and basic welding skills.
- Electrical troubleshooting and work to 480V.
- PLC knowledge a plus.
- Team player who thrives on a challenge and future career growth.
- Provides personal hand tool and gauges in a rolling cabinet.
- Follow all safety, environmental, and quality policies and guidelines.
- Other duties may be assigned or required for this position.
- 3 or more years of experience as a maintenance mechanic
- High school diploma or GED
- Comprehends complex math
- Receptive to on-going training
- Ability to read blueprints
- Forklift certified
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 704.799.3636
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkMooresvilleStatesvilleNC/
- Check us out on Twitter: @StaffmarkMvl
- Check us out on Instagram: StaffmarkMoores_Statesville
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Candidates must have: 3 or more years of maintenance mechanic experience, ability to comprehend complex math, ability to read blueprints, and forklift experience.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Mooresville, NC
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/15/2019