Mechanical Assembler - Troutman, NC
Branch ID: 2240
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $13.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Mechanical Assembler in Troutman, NC for an awesome company! This is first shift from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday! If you are looking for a new Mechanical Assembler position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Pay starts at $15 to $17/hour depending on experience
Must have experience in the mechanical field.
- Need to be able to read assembly prints
- Need to be able to take direction
- Need to have a open mind
- Need to be very flexible to move from one task to another
- Need to know how to use hand tools proficiently
- Need to know how to read a tape measure
- Need to be able to work in a team environment
- Need to be able to maintain good personal Hygiene
- Need to have own basic metric tools
- Need to have good work ethic
- Reliable is a must
- Being able to have attention to detail a must
- Need to be able to adapted to a forever changing and evolving environment
- Able to stand long periods of time
- Able to lift 75 lbs
- Able to squat, bend and work off ladders
- A plus to have electrical knowledge and how circuits work
- A plus to have experience in wiring machinery
- A plus to have pneumatics installation experience
- A plus to know how to use precision measure equipment
- Ability to read blueprints
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Ability to read tape measure
- Possession of various metric tools
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 704.799.3636
- Email: email@example.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkMooresvilleStatesvilleNC/
- Check us out on Twitter: @StaffmarkMvl
- Check us out on Instagram: StaffmarkMoores_Statesville
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Candidates must be able to read blueprints, must be mechanically inclined, know how to read a tape measure, must have own metric tools, and need to be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Troutman, NC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/15/2019