Recruiting Coordinator - Seattle, WA
Branch ID: 3277
Seeking passionate, people-oriented individuals to join our growing team. We are looking for Recruiting Coordinators to support growth within our global organization.
This is a contract position for 6 months to start, but can be extended or converted depending on performance. This company encourages professional development and growth, within a variety of talent acquisition functions (recruiting coordination, recruitment, sourcing, etc.)
Hours: Monday – Friday, first shift
Location: Downtown Seattle
Overview: This person will be coordinating with both recruiters, interviewers, and candidates to deliver a streamlined interview process for all involved. Past coordination experience (6 months+) within recruiting coordination is ideal, but someone with a foundation in high-volume scheduling and strong communication skills could do well in this role. This person should be detail-oriented and precise, with strong interpersonal skills. We are a company that cares about candidates and employees, and want to express that with every interaction.
• Strong written, verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Google Suite and MAC book user
• High-volume interview scheduling (with candidates and managers)
• Greeting candidates as they arrive and getting them set up for meetings
• Potentially supporting other activities' such as arranging travel accommodations for candidates/new hires, onboarding, expense reports, etc.
• 6 months+ experience within an administrative/support function in a similarly fast paced or high volume environment (recruiting coordination ideal)
• High attention to detail and strong organizational ability
• Customer service mentality
• Ability to work well with change in an ever-evolving environment
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working with an applicant tracking systems (ATS) highly preferred
• Experience working with Google Drive/G-Suite and MAC computers also highly preferred
- 6 months+ experience within an administrative/support function in a similarly fast paced or high volume environment (recruiting coordination ideal, High attention to detail and strong organizational ability, Customer service mentality, Ability to work well with change in an ever-evolving environment, Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, Experience working with an applicant tracking systems (ATS) highly preferred, Experience working with Google Drive/G-Suite and MAC computers also highly preferred
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Seattle, WA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/15/2019